Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

HOW Can we send proof for recuuring delivery and continuous delivery

Level 3

Hi All, Can anyone please help me with steps how can

we send proof for recuuring delivery and continuous delivery

i HAVE Seen someposts over community but didnt get any concreete steps, neither of them working for me

pelase help me with steps 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @jefrii 

the continuous delivery is similar to basic delivery, which is not commonly used. It allows you to proof the delivery directly when you open it. If you have custom target data created within the workflow, I would recommend copying the template and using the delivery activity that offers options to switch between proof and prepare-and-send modes.

Similarly, with the 'recurring' option, you don't have to duplicate the template; you can simply use the same template in proof mode.

Marcel_Szimonisz_0-1704705784859.png

Marcel

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @jefrii 

the continuous delivery is similar to basic delivery, which is not commonly used. It allows you to proof the delivery directly when you open it. If you have custom target data created within the workflow, I would recommend copying the template and using the delivery activity that offers options to switch between proof and prepare-and-send modes.

Similarly, with the 'recurring' option, you don't have to duplicate the template; you can simply use the same template in proof mode.

Marcel_Szimonisz_0-1704705784859.png

Marcel