Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How and where calculated indicators for Deliveries

Level 2

Hello!

Could you please explain how the system gets these values? 

[indicators/@success]

[indicators/@sent]

I read https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/reporting/reports-on-deliveries/indic...  , but I want to know how it works in Campaign. Where calculated indicators?

I need this to understand what data exactly sends to Analytics.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @MariaKonstantinova1995,

Delivery indicators are updated when the internal method "RecomputeStats" is executed. This method is in the nms:delivery schema. It runs implicitly, but you can run this action on demand for selected deliveries either via the method call in a javascript, or via the console by selecting the delivery/deliveries, right click -> action -> Recompute delivery and tracking indicators...".

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ishan

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Maria,

Take a look at this other forum post which gives an example of where the indicators are located and what they look like:

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic-questions/where-are-delivery...

Craig

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Delivery indicators are updated when the internal method "RecomputeStats" is executed. This method is in the nms:delivery schema. It runs implicitly, but you can run this action on demand for selected deliveries either via the method call in a javascript, or via the console by selecting the delivery/deliveries, right click -> action -> Recompute delivery and tracking indicators...".

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ishan

Hi Ishan,

Thanks for your answer. 

Here it is:

<!-- recompute stats and indicators -->
<method name="RecomputeStats" static="true">
<help>Recompute delivery and tracking statistics for a delivery action.</help>
<parameters>
<param desc="Delivery identifier" inout="in" name="deliveryId" type="long"/>
<param desc="Bit field describing what to recompute (see the 'nms:delivery:dirtyFlags' enumeration)."
inout="in" name="dirtyFlags" type="byte"/>
</parameters>
</method>

But I want to check on what data it is considered. 

Community Advisor

It is considered on the tracking (opens, clicks, etc.) data available in the nms:trackingLogRcp schema, or the trackingLog schema of the delivery target mapping (if you are using a custom mapping).

The open/click data is capture on the tracking server for every delivery open/click action by every recipient (if tracking is enabled).

Hope it clarifies.

Kind regards,

Ishan