Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

How and where calculated indicators for Deliveries

Level 2

Hello!

Could you please explain how the system gets these values? 

[indicators/@success]

[indicators/@sent]

I read https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/reporting/reports-on-deliveries/indic...  , but I want to know how it works in Campaign. Where calculated indicators?

I need this to understand what data exactly sends to Analytics.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @MariaKonstantinova1995,

Delivery indicators are updated when the internal method "RecomputeStats" is executed. This method is in the nms:delivery schema. It runs implicitly, but you can run this action on demand for selected deliveries either via the method call in a javascript, or via the console by selecting the delivery/deliveries, right click -> action -> Recompute delivery and tracking indicators...".

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ishan

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Maria,

Take a look at this other forum post which gives an example of where the indicators are located and what they look like:

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic-questions/where-are-delivery...

Craig

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Delivery indicators are updated when the internal method "RecomputeStats" is executed. This method is in the nms:delivery schema. It runs implicitly, but you can run this action on demand for selected deliveries either via the method call in a javascript, or via the console by selecting the delivery/deliveries, right click -> action -> Recompute delivery and tracking indicators...".

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ishan

Hi Ishan,

Thanks for your answer. 

Here it is:

<!-- recompute stats and indicators -->
<method name="RecomputeStats" static="true">
<help>Recompute delivery and tracking statistics for a delivery action.</help>
<parameters>
<param desc="Delivery identifier" inout="in" name="deliveryId" type="long"/>
<param desc="Bit field describing what to recompute (see the 'nms:delivery:dirtyFlags' enumeration)."
inout="in" name="dirtyFlags" type="byte"/>
</parameters>
</method>

But I want to check on what data it is considered. 

Community Advisor

It is considered on the tracking (opens, clicks, etc.) data available in the nms:trackingLogRcp schema, or the trackingLog schema of the delivery target mapping (if you are using a custom mapping).

The open/click data is capture on the tracking server for every delivery open/click action by every recipient (if tracking is enabled).

Hope it clarifies.

Kind regards,

Ishan