Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Getting error while creating New Folders

Level 2

Hi Adobe Folks,

Whenever I am trying to create new folder in mya dobe campaign classic console, I am getting below error:

error.PNG

due to this error, not able to create any folder/new workflow.

Please help

Note - Adobe campaign is on-premise hosted.

Adhiyan​, Amit_Kumar​, Vipul Raghav

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Just keep retrying, eventually the counter will catch up; or set it directly, under Platform/Counters.

Also, set the instance prefix of each environment to the first letter of the env, 'D' for Dev, etc. This will make it so when users and untrained consultants don't name their objects and then export them across env's they won't collide.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Hello Anoopa,

Is the error always referring to the same folder name i.e. - Folder322 or it's different each time.

The error tells us that there is a folder with that name already hence it's not able to create one again.

Also, can you share the steps you are taking to create the new folder.

Regards,

Adhiyan

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Just keep retrying, eventually the counter will catch up; or set it directly, under Platform/Counters.

Also, set the instance prefix of each environment to the first letter of the env, 'D' for Dev, etc. This will make it so when users and untrained consultants don't name their objects and then export them across env's they won't collide.

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 2

Hi Jon,

I set the counter directly under Platform/Counter. It worked.

I will try to set instance prefix as well.

Thank you!

Anoop