Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Regarding unconditional stop in adobe campaign classic

Level 5

Hi team,

Please let me know on which occasions should we use an unconditional stop. 

Also how can we check actual workflow jobs in progress on Marketing instance before we initiate the unconditional stop.

Also please let me know how should we debug a workflow which doesn't get into finished state but remains in stop requested state 

with regards,

Richa Chaubey

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4
Hi Richa, 

Unconditional stop
This option changes the workflow status to Finished . This action should only be used as a last resort if the normal stop process fails after several minutes. Only use the unconditional stop if you are sure there are no actual workflow jobs in progress.

Also how can we check actual workflow jobs in progress on Marketing instance before we initiate the unconditional stop.
I did not understand well your question, can you explain more what exactly you need to know? 

Also please let me know how should we debug a workflow which doesn't get into finished state but remains in stop requested state
Try to stop the workflow using Unconditional stop, then start it again.

Regards, 
Badr.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4
Hi Richa, 

Unconditional stop
This option changes the workflow status to Finished . This action should only be used as a last resort if the normal stop process fails after several minutes. Only use the unconditional stop if you are sure there are no actual workflow jobs in progress.

I did not understand well your question, can you explain more what exactly you need to know? 

Try to stop the workflow using Unconditional stop, then start it again.

Regards, 
Badr.