Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Get recipients with hard bounces

Level 4

Hi guys,

I'm using the schema Delivery and tracking statistics (nms) nms deliveryLogStats and filtering by @hardBounce is not empty, I'm getting numbers but when I click on Display the target... to preview the result it's not loading. So I can't tell if it is working or not.

Is this the best way to achieve this or is there an easiest way to get these recipients? I need the query to send it as a csv file to a SFTP.

Thank you!

Regards,

Raúl

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Raul,

One more thing, a tip: don't forget that there is a factory relationship between nms:recipient and nms:address (containing soft bounces/hard bounces emails) that is convenient to use in your queries for filtering contacts; you can use it by displaying Advanced fields and then select emailInfo element attributes (for instance Status attribute).

1621599_pastedImage_1.png

Regards
J-Serge

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Raul,

Not sure to understand.

nms:deliveryLogsStats stores global statistics only, key is (deliveryId, domain) so for instance all global counts for gmail.com domain and one specific delivery.

If you have to extract data related to specific or all recipients, you must use nms:trackingLogRcp and nms:broadLogRcp for equivalent information (detailed information).

The same for nms:trackingStats, consolidated stats of tracking data nms:trackingLogRcp, not per recipient basis.

But please notice that these high volumetry nms:trackingLogRcp and nms:broadLogRcp tables are cleansed automatically (nightly) by the technical process "cleanup", based on the purge data settings, typically, 3 or 6 or 12 months depending on customer choices on data retention.
(see xtk:option values of NmsCleanup_TrackingLogPurgeDelay and NmsCleanup_BroadLogPurgeDelay for your own instance), either in Administration/Platform/Options or in the Tools/Advanced/Deployment Wizard menu of Adobe Campaign classic version if you have admin privileges.)

1621540_pastedImage_0.png

Regards
J-Serge

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Raul,

One more thing, a tip: don't forget that there is a factory relationship between nms:recipient and nms:address (containing soft bounces/hard bounces emails) that is convenient to use in your queries for filtering contacts; you can use it by displaying Advanced fields and then select emailInfo element attributes (for instance Status attribute).

1621599_pastedImage_1.png

Regards
J-Serge

Level 4

Hi Jean-Serge,

For Status I can see a couple of values (Unknown, With errors, Valid, Blacklisted, Quarantine, Whitelisted), which ones are related to Hard Bounces only?

Thank you!

Regards,

Raúl

Level 10

Hi Raul,

"Hardbounces" information is not an unique value/field/indicator, but is a combination, built from several information/fields values, including the error reason, and errors count for some kind of errors.
Please read this documentation:

But I guess you want actually to filter on Quarantine value of Status field, rather than hardbounces.

For instance, someone who has a mailbox which is full (which is a soft bounce), after 6 consecutive attempts in failures, will be considered in quarantine (while being not an hardbounce on 1st attempt).

Regards
JS