Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Get list of recipients with deliveries and click/open/bounce data

Level 2

Hello Everyone,

I have what I thought would be a straightforward question based on my previous experience in Eloqua, but for the life of me I cant figure this out.   All I'm trying to do is a get a list of email deliveries that have been sent for each recipient with counts of email opens, clicks, bounces, and unsubscribes.   I need to export that data to an SFTP location so I'm doing this through a Technical Workflow rather than a cube or some out of the box report.   Can anyone please give me the steps that would allow for this type of grouping and aggregation?  I'm very new to Adobe, so If you can provide step by step for the query I would be eternally grateful!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Christopher,

The best way to do this is probably by exploring the calculated fields present in the nms:delivery table.

For example , by configuring the list in the delivery folder you can get data like opens , unique opens, clicks , unique clicks etc.

in this way , you can get the dashboard view of the delivery along with the number of clicks/opens etc.

1>.Get the details from the Configure list window into the delivery view

1521497_pastedImage_0.png

2>. Get the delivery name along with this metrics.

1521498_pastedImage_1.png

You can export the report from here

OR

You can apply this solution in a workflow as well by adding the required columns as additional data and then export them and send as a file etc.

Regards,
Adhiyan

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Christopher,

The best way to do this is probably by exploring the calculated fields present in the nms:delivery table.

For example , by configuring the list in the delivery folder you can get data like opens , unique opens, clicks , unique clicks etc.

in this way , you can get the dashboard view of the delivery along with the number of clicks/opens etc.

1>.Get the details from the Configure list window into the delivery view

1521497_pastedImage_0.png

2>. Get the delivery name along with this metrics.

1521498_pastedImage_1.png

You can export the report from here

OR

You can apply this solution in a workflow as well by adding the required columns as additional data and then export them and send as a file etc.

Regards,
Adhiyan