Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

filtering typology rule

Level 3

Hi All, 

I need one example of filtering tyology rule

custom filtering tyology rule with use case example fir any project--medium complex one

i need this 

custom filtering tyology rule with use case example fir any project--medium complex one

to explain the same in interview

hope u undserstand,please help to give one example

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @jefrii ,

Let's say because of a business requirements you want to exclude a certain set of audience from the deliveries, then you can create a filtering typology rule and define the condition to exclude those recipients who you want to avoid in the deliveries.

Example, if you want to avoid recipients whose age is less than 18, create a filtering typology rule as 'age less than 18' and add it in your typology and when a delivery is triggered with this typology, all receipts with age less than 18 will get excluded.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @jefrii ,

Let's say because of a business requirements you want to exclude a certain set of audience from the deliveries, then you can create a filtering typology rule and define the condition to exclude those recipients who you want to avoid in the deliveries.

Example, if you want to avoid recipients whose age is less than 18, create a filtering typology rule as 'age less than 18' and add it in your typology and when a delivery is triggered with this typology, all receipts with age less than 18 will get excluded.