Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

File collector: Not able to read data from SFTP

Level 4

Hello All,

Please help me with

File Collector Activity: Not able to read Data from SFTP

Reaason:

My Adobe Campaign is on my local machine 

and File collector activity needs to read the data from SFTP Path 

D:\psftp\filename.csv

but this SFTP Path ""D:\psftp\filename.csv""  is under server with with i am connecting using Remote Destop connection

Now I need to read "D:\psftp\filename.csv"" this file from sftp location and load the data in Workflow using data loading activity whcih is not in my local machine but adobe campaign is in my local machine

Can anyone plz plz help me how can i achieve the same

this is bit urgent for me

thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi @Shruti1 - It sounds like you have a few options. From you post it sounds like your remote server is an actual SFTP server. But as you have remote access to the server, it might also be on your network?

Here are a couple of options:

1. You can map a drive from your local machine to the remote machine SFTP server folder and load into Campaign using a data loading activity from the local file system
  2. If the remote server is actually an SFTP server, set up an SFTP connection to the remote server and use SFTP to access the file directly into the workflow
  3. Set up some external ETL process to copy the file from the remote server to the local campaign instance

Cheers

Darren

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi @Shruti1 - It sounds like you have a few options. From you post it sounds like your remote server is an actual SFTP server. But as you have remote access to the server, it might also be on your network?

Here are a couple of options:

1. You can map a drive from your local machine to the remote machine SFTP server folder and load into Campaign using a data loading activity from the local file system
  2. If the remote server is actually an SFTP server, set up an SFTP connection to the remote server and use SFTP to access the file directly into the workflow
  3. Set up some external ETL process to copy the file from the remote server to the local campaign instance

Cheers

Darren