Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Error while sending push notification for Android

Level 2

Hi,

When I try to send push notifications I get the following error in the delivery logs:

Error while compiling script 'nms:androidPushConnectorV2.js' line 1: syntax error (line='?/******************************************************************************\ ' token='?/******************************************************************************\ ').\ SCR-160032 Javascript: error while compiling script 'nms:androidPushConnectorV2.js'.\

I'm on build 9032, anyone else had the same issue and found a solution for it?

//Emil

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

I've seen this before, I don't remember the cause (encoding?).

Delete the ? at the start before the / and you should be fine.

To disable the client console message saying it's not possible to modify the script, follow these steps:

1. Change the name to nmsx:androidPushConnectorV2.js, or anything that's not nms, don't save!
  2. Delete offending char
  3. Change name back to nms, then save

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

I've seen this before, I don't remember the cause (encoding?).

Delete the ? at the start before the / and you should be fine.

To disable the client console message saying it's not possible to modify the script, follow these steps:

1. Change the name to nmsx:androidPushConnectorV2.js, or anything that's not nms, don't save!
  2. Delete offending char
  3. Change name back to nms, then save

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 2
Thanks, this was a bit special there was no ? in the begining, but if i added some text saved and reoladed then the ? mark on the first line showed up. I removed it and saved and now it works.