Expand my Community achievements bar.

Error while previewing the offer in offer space design environment.

Level 1

Hello Experts, 

I'm just facing a preview error while selecting any target in recipient design environment offer space. 

I'm getting 3 errors

• JST-310000 Error while compiling script 'interaction/xxxDesignyyy_outboundEmail_preview' line 46: unterminated string literal (line = ' 'ZZZ"; ' token=' 'ZZZ"; ').
  • SCR-160032 Javascript: error while compiling script 'interaction/xxxDesignyyy_outboundEmail_preview'.
  • SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'proposeOffers' of service 'nms:offerSpace'. 

I can understand that this error is due to incorrect closure of the string. but not sure where to find out. I've already checkout the js, schema and forms related to interaction but could not see any Un- termination of string

It would be really helpful to if you can give some guidance.

Thanks

Som.B

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @somanm21 

It seems to be an issue with the rendering function.

Could you please share the code you are using to render the content?

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 1

Hi @_Manoj_Kumar_ 

Thanks for the reply. i dont have any code in rendering function. we are using only text rendering. We have not overload the text rendering function too. FYI, i don't have preview issue in live environment offer space, only issue with design environment.

Note: I also checked other things like web app for offer preview and it looks correct. Also created a new offer space and tried to preview and getting same error. The build version and application version is different, is that the reason for this? 

Thanks

Soma.B