Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Error while executing GetMirrorURL

Level 3

Hi,

I'm new to Campaign. I am creating a web application that will display the marketing history for a given contact. One of the requirements is that the mirror/preview page url for each email delivery is displayed. After some searching in these forums, I found this thread.

Getting a specific Mirror page URL and getMirrorURL method

I've attempted to use the getMirrorURL function but it returns an error:

DB-200011 The requested database record does not exist.

Cannot load document of type 'Deliveries (nms:delivery)' satisfying condition '([/@id] = 91455691) AND (([/@deleteStatus] = 0))'.

SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'GetMirrorURL' of service 'nms:delivery'.

Can anyone advise what I can try next?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

After some investigation, the issue was actually due to the web application operator not having the necessary read rights on the deliveries folder. Once these rights were enabled, the issue was resolved.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi cgil5,

It seems you are trying to generate MIrro pages for a delivery with ID 91455691 which either has been deleted from the database or was never created.

Can you please check and use the correct ID for generation of Mirror page

Regards,
Vipul

Level 3

Hi Vipul Raghav,

Using the query editor I am able to fetch the delivery using the ID i've provided.

1538356_pastedImage_0.png

I do however continue to see the error reported above when using the getMirrorURL function.

Level 10

Hi Chris,

This should work. Please note the formatting.

nms:delivery.getMirrorURL(value1, "value2")

I hope this helps!

All the best,

Pablo

Correct answer by
Level 3

After some investigation, the issue was actually due to the web application operator not having the necessary read rights on the deliveries folder. Once these rights were enabled, the issue was resolved.