Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Error IOB-090020 Error in SSL library after build upgrade

Level 2

Hello,

We have an error since we upgraded our build to 9356.

Before the build upgrade, we were using a javascript activity where we were making API requests without any problem. But now we have this error after we upgraded : 

IOB-090020 Error in SSL library: 'IOB-090013 error:14090086:SSL routines:ssl3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify failed (code 337047686)

Ofattah_0-1679657517155.png

We already checked our SSL certificates and the API is OK when used outside of Adobe Campaign

Could you please help us here?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Ofattah,

The issue is because the certificates are not available on the local server.

There are 2 workarounds available for this issue:

• As a temporary workaround the customer.sh can be configured with WPP_SSL_ALLOW_INSECURE environment set to 1. Setting WPP_SSL_ALLOW_INSECURE env variable to 1 will disable this hostname check.
  • Download the certificates locally to the campaign server so they are accessible.

If issue still occurs, please check your certificate. It must be obtained from Certification Authorities (CAs)

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Ofattah,

The issue is because the certificates are not available on the local server.

There are 2 workarounds available for this issue:

• As a temporary workaround the customer.sh can be configured with WPP_SSL_ALLOW_INSECURE environment set to 1. Setting WPP_SSL_ALLOW_INSECURE env variable to 1 will disable this hostname check.
  • Download the certificates locally to the campaign server so they are accessible.

If issue still occurs, please check your certificate. It must be obtained from Certification Authorities (CAs)

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

Level 1

Hello,

I got the same issue and evenif i modify the customer.sh i still have the same issue.

Any ideal please ?

Level 2

Hi @amira_bacha 

Were you able to fix this? I am facing this after the upgrade to build 9359.

Can you please share the fix details.

Thanks & Regards,

Hari Krishna D

Level 1

Hello,

Yes we change the user certificat on the local machine and it was ok after.

Level 2

Hello,

We also had to change our certificates and the problem was fixed after that if you're wondering 

Level 2

Hi @Ofattah @amira_bacha I have checked and the certificates are looking good on server.

But Can you please elaborate more on the change of certificates - how to correct with right certificate.  

Thanks & Regards,

Hari Krishna D

Level 1

THe problem is not on the server but in the local machine.

amira_bacha_0-1706619169649.png