Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!

Error in Extended schema

Employee

Hi team,

I have inserted some data in the extended recipient schema with the help of workflow. But while opening the navigation hierarchy of extended schema I am getting some errors. I am stuck on that point, can you please help me out. I am attaching the screenshot here. Please look through it.

Mrityunjay_0-1653633139844.pngMrityunjay_1-1653633159527.png

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi @Mrityunjay 

The error indicates that when trying to access the recipient record, one of the relations link to the recipient (via the JOIN clauses) doe snot exist. It could be that link is defined as 1:1 instead of 0:1. Saying that you've got a strange JOIN clause on xtkFolder, you got it twice as if the recipient was belonging to 2 folders. JOIN on country and state are left JOIN so you should be fine. We guess is that the Recipient might not be in the folder with the ID mentioned. 

Check if you have a folder with ID: 148193 as indicated in the logs....

Hope this helps

Thanks

Denis

Administrator

Hi @Mrityunjay,

Was the given solution helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Employee

Hi @Sukrity_Wadhwa   @Denis_Bozonnet   I am still stuck on this point and unable to resolve the error. I think there is some problem with joins with the recipient schema

I have made a 1:N join in ctc:recipient(extended schema) and ctc:tourHistory schema and defined this in tourHistory schema.

Can you please check once if my way of creating a join is correct or not?

Mrityunjay_0-1656698970271.png

please help me out as soon as possible , i will too much grateful

Administrator

Hi @Denis_Bozonnet,

Could you please help @Mrityunjay further here?

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Employee Advisor

Hi @Mrityunjay 

From the original error, did you check the folder ids as previously mentioned earlier, do their folder Ids exist?

As for the relation, what type of cardinality do you want in tourHistory, could you check the nms:recipient data schema and find the tourHistory relation defined in the "Preview " tab? If you don't specify a reverse cardinality in the recipient link, you might not have the right cardinality in nms:recipient, same for tourReference... the links there should be external JOIN (unbound="true" should be indicated), 

1. So, check the folder IDs referenced in the error
  2. Check links in both Recipient and tourReference to tourHistory...
    1. tourHistory to Recipient: should be 0-1
    2. tourHistory to tourReference: should be 0-1
    3. Recipient to tourHistory: should be 0-N
    4. tourRefernece to tourHistory should be 0-N

Thanks

Denis