Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

This error is coming while i am opening my recipients node in navigation hierarchy.

Employee

SmritiFotedar_0-1657112000909.png

I am unable to resolve this error. Does anyone know why it comes?

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi  @SmritiFotedar 

It seems the problem comes from the join conditions.

I suppose that the problem is on folder id : all the others joins are "LEFT JOIN". Those "LEFT JOIN" should not be a problem, even if there is no datas related to the recipient.

Are you trying to open the recipient from a view ? (views are folder that show everything, with colored label in blue or light green in the tree). These could explain that you can see the recipient, but maybe the folder associated have been deleted and it's impossible to open details.

You can try to select the line of these recipient in the list, right click, "Actions >" > "Update selected line" and change the @folder-id value for a existing one ?

As usual, I can be wrong

Cedric

Employee

Hi cedric

I have tried updating the folder id by the same approach that you mentioned. But it is resulting in the dispersing of data from the recipient folder. Can you guide how to solve this error without affecting the data in recipient folder

Administrator

Hi @CedricRey

Can you please help @SmritiFotedar further with their query?

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa