Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Error during Report creation

Community Advisor

Hello team,

I am trying to create a report in AC but I am getting the error below when i try to set the table. Any idea?

1982luca_0-1647102889694.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Luca,

I can't say that I am seeing any reports of that particular script error in Campaign. I would recommend clearing your local cache to start, and ensuring that your console and application are on the same builds.

If the issue persists, I would reach out to Campaign Support as this type of error can occur for a number of reasons.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Luca,

I can't say that I am seeing any reports of that particular script error in Campaign. I would recommend clearing your local cache to start, and ensuring that your console and application are on the same builds.

If the issue persists, I would reach out to Campaign Support as this type of error can occur for a number of reasons.

Regards,

Craig

Level 2

We have a similar error present itself when a user has more than three campaign tabs open. Clearing the local cache has helped us alleviate the issue.

Community Advisor

I tried to clean cache but I still have issue

Administrator

Hi @Luca_Lattarini,

As per Craig's recommendation, if the issue persists even after clearing local cache, then kindly reach out to Campaign Support.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa