Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enrichment Activity

Level 5

Hi there,

Is it possible to fetch the records in one single row even if their rec_create_date is different? I have the same records that have purchased multiple features on different days. I have a condition where if user purchased features between 04/11 - 04/17. I want those records to be displayed. Unfortunately, it's displaying the same feature multiple times in one row and not showing any other features that they have purchased.

Thank you in advance
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @rvnth ,

It's not entirely clear from your question how you're utilizing the enrichment activity.

Could you please elaborate on the following:

• What constitutes the input for enrichment? For example, what is the targeting dimension indicated on the input arrow?
  • Which additional fields are involved in the enrichment process?
  • In which table are you configuring this join, and what type of join or other activity does the enrichment activity perform?

Kind Regards,

Parvesh

Administrator

Hi @rvnth,

Can you please share more information as requested? In case you have resolved the issue, then kindly share your resolution for the Community users who might eb facing similar issues. 

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa