Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Enrich MirrorPageURL onto the workflow schema

Level 9

I wanted to enrich the MirrorPageURL for each recipient onto the workflow after the delivery has completed so I can save it in an external system. I've tried using GetMirrorURL from the database functions and that doesn't do anything (besides there being NO documentation on how it works)

So I am trying using JS to reconstruct the MirrorPage URL but I cant seem to get the broadLog-id out of the post-delivery schema:

DarrenOrigin_0-1592440165538.png

This is the query I am using:

get: {
    records: function( recordsToFetchPerBatch,currentStartLine ) {
      var query = xtk.queryDef.create(  
        <queryDef schema={vars.targetSchema} operation="select" lineCount={recordsToFetchPerBatch} startLine={currentStartLine}>
          <select>
            <node alias="broadLog-id" expr="@broadLog-id" />
          </select>
          <where>
            <condition expr="@id IS NOT NULL" />
          </where>
        </queryDef>
      ).ExecuteQuery();

return query;
    }
  },

But I get the following error:

SCR-160012 Javascript&colon; error while evaluating script 'WKF1279/js'.
SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'ExecuteQuery' of service 'xtk:queryDef'.
XTK-170036 Unable to parse expression '@broadLog-id'.
Attribute 'broadLog' unknown (see definition of schema 'Email delivery with proof and seed address (temp:deliveryRecurring32)').

Any ideas on how to query the broadLog-id from the temp schema?

Or a better way to enrich the Mirror Page URL onto the schema?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Ok looks like there is an issue trying to read an attribute with a dash "-" in the attribute name in using QueryDef.

I enriched the @broadLog-id value into another attribute on the schema with no dash in the name and it seems to have fixed the queryDef. The MirrorPageUrl seems to generate properly now.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 9

Ok looks like there is an issue trying to read an attribute with a dash "-" in the attribute name in using QueryDef.

I enriched the @broadLog-id value into another attribute on the schema with no dash in the name and it seems to have fixed the queryDef. The MirrorPageUrl seems to generate properly now.