Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How do I track opens and clicks for triggered emails in Adobe Campaign?

Level 2

How do I track opens and clicks for triggered emails in Adobe Campaign? Is there an easy way to do this with out of the box reporting?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, 

If you do not want to use OOB reporting(trackingStatistics) for Open,clicks report . you can build your own custom report and leverage nms:trackingStats schema 

Not sure what's the reason behind not using OOB report ? Any additional details you want to add? 

Thanks,

Kapil

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @DMartz 
Delivery templates for Transnational messages works like normal blast emails. You can enable the tracking functionality in delivery template and track the clicks and opens.

You can refer to this documentation on how to do this:
https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/campaign-classic/using/transactional-messaging/message-templa...

Thanks,
MAnoj

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, 

If you do not want to use OOB reporting(trackingStatistics) for Open,clicks report . you can build your own custom report and leverage nms:trackingStats schema 

Not sure what's the reason behind not using OOB report ? Any additional details you want to add? 

Thanks,

Kapil