Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Email Delivery Error "Invalid workload type 'system' configured (allowed 'campaign', 'etl', or 'peak')"

Level 2

Hi Team,

I observed the following error while sending a proof email delivery. 

"Invalid workload type 'system' configured (allowed 'campaign', 'etl', or 'peak')"

However, I did receive the proof in my inbox. Can someone please help me understand this error?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,

Anushka K

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

In that case, unless someone else in the forums knows the root cause, I would recommend contacting Campaign Support.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Anushka,

Are you using a V8 client console and connecting to a V7 system? If so, this is the reason for this particular error. It was found previously and reported to R&D (NEO-48912), however, in general it is always recommended to connect with the same console as the application you are connecting to.

Level 2

Hi @Craig_Thonis,

Thank you for your response.

We are using V8 client console and a V8 server. Also, this error has only affected one workflow. We are able to trigger emails from other workflows. Hence, unable to understand the root cause of this issue.

Kind Regards,

Anushka K

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

In that case, unless someone else in the forums knows the root cause, I would recommend contacting Campaign Support.