Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Does not work "delivery.variables._var [0] .stringValue = instance.vars.xxx" in "Recurring Delivery"

uz2020
Level 2
Level 2

I asked a question before and got an answer.

Error no outout, but it does not appear in the preview.

I don't know the cause.

I'm at a loss....

"Enable but do not run", "Enable (waiting for approval)" Can Ipreview in this state? Can preview without sending?

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

JS

instance.vars.yearTest = formatDate (new Date(), "%Y")

Script Tab

delivery.variables._var [0] .stringValue = instance.vars.yearTest

Property

yearTest

Text Content Tab

<%= variables.yearTest%>

1 Accepted Solution
Jonathon_wodnicki
Correct answer by
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

Hi,

Everything you have there is correct (though it can be reduced to <%= formatDate(new Date(), "%Y") %> ;).

You can preview 'without' sending by sending the delivery with confirmation/approvals enabled.

Once sent, the executed delivery can be opened and previewed against target population/vars before confirm button is pressed.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Jonathon_wodnicki
Correct answer by
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

Hi,

Everything you have there is correct (though it can be reduced to <%= formatDate(new Date(), "%Y") %> ;).

You can preview 'without' sending by sending the delivery with confirmation/approvals enabled.

Once sent, the executed delivery can be opened and previewed against target population/vars before confirm button is pressed.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

uz2020
Level 2
Level 2
@Jonathon_wodnicki Thank you for your quick reply! The date is given as the simplest example. Actually, I want to display the contents of CSV or branch with an if statement. However, neither the error nor the JST tag is displayed. The preview was run with confirmation / approval enabled. The result is the same. Is this a permission issue? Thanks.
uz2020
Level 2
Level 2
@Jonathon_wodnicki I was able to confirm it in the preview of the confirmation / approval page! I have no authority and my boss confirmed. Thank you for your help.