Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!

Displaying data linked to Recipients in HTML table

Level 1

How to display data linked to a profile or recipient as multiple rows in a email delivery. This requirement is something similar to this post https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-standard/using-data-linked-to-profil... but with Adobe Campaign Classic.

Email body to display data in below format

ItemRate
Item 1Rate 1
Item 2Rate 2

ItemItemItemRate
ItemA 1ItemB 1ItemC 1X Rate 1
ItemA 2ItemB 2ItemC 2X Rate 2
ItemA 3ItemB 3ItemC 3X Rate 3

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

You can store data as List in one variable and then use JS in email to display them as desired.

Logic will be: Change rows in column so that there will be one row with respect to each profile/recipient.

Then use those columns in your Email.

Let me know if you need more help for building it.

Thanks.

Level 1
I cannot change rows into columns as my need is to display data with multiple rows and columns as a HTML table

Level 1

You can display them by selecting variables in delivery and iterate over them using for loop to print those results .

Let me know if  you need more help.

Regards

AM 

Level 1
Can you elaborate in my case it will be Parent table P and Child table C1 and C2 & C3. For every record in P there will X records in C1, Y records in C2 & Z records in C3,. How do I prepare this data in my workflow and bring it to the delivery template and iterate in a for loop.