Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Delivery

Level 5

Hi,

I am trying to send a delivery proof but I would like to send it to my email but with information from another recipient.

Is there any way to do it?

Example: my email is xxx@xxx.com and in the body of the message I would like to receive the information of another person like this: Hello yyy with email yyy@yyy.com

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @alnavarg ,

In delivery 'To' > Target of the proof > select 'substitution of the address' in targeting mode > Add new in proof address.

Then select it and click on detail icon > In substitution of the address give your email ID, and click 'select a profile' radio button.

In email search the profile you want to select

ParthaSarathy_0-1681808339626.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @alnavarg ,

In delivery 'To' > Target of the proof > select 'substitution of the address' in targeting mode > Add new in proof address.

Then select it and click on detail icon > In substitution of the address give your email ID, and click 'select a profile' radio button.

In email search the profile you want to select

ParthaSarathy_0-1681808339626.png

Level 7

Alternatively, you can use something like this

var rec = nms.recipient.load(pk) 

and instead of recipient.firstName, you write rec.firstName (And so with other personalizated fields)

This will allow you to a more personalizated content. If you need something more contact me!