Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Delivery Log

Level 2

Hello,

I have created workflow having file loading activity.

The file contains delivery status, error message if any.

I want to show these details adobe delivery reports.

How to proceed to achieve this.

I believe I have to insert file data in system tables from which default adobe reports are getting generated.

Please suggest.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Reports in Adobe are based on below tables:

1) Delivery

2) Recipient Delivery Log

3) Campaign

4) Recipient Tracking Log

Now let's consider if you want to display your data in 'Delivery Throughput' Report, then data which you have should have deliveries linked to campaign and delivery table. It should contain number of processed message, number of sent data, i.e

1) You need to load data using 'Data Loading'

2) reconcile your data with 'campaign' and 'delivery' table. If you do not want mapping of deliveries with Campaign table, do not reconcile with campaign.

3) Perform data insert/update in delivery table.

4) View Reports related to your data.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

Copy the data into broadLog, then run nms.delivery.RecomputeStats() on the deliveries in the file.

If you have tracking data, copy it into trackingLog+trackingUrl ahead of the call.

Thanks,

-Jon

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Reports in Adobe are based on below tables:

1) Delivery

2) Recipient Delivery Log

3) Campaign

4) Recipient Tracking Log

Now let's consider if you want to display your data in 'Delivery Throughput' Report, then data which you have should have deliveries linked to campaign and delivery table. It should contain number of processed message, number of sent data, i.e

1) You need to load data using 'Data Loading'

2) reconcile your data with 'campaign' and 'delivery' table. If you do not want mapping of deliveries with Campaign table, do not reconcile with campaign.

3) Perform data insert/update in delivery table.

4) View Reports related to your data.

Thanks.