Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Delivery.Internal name shows mid_ number

Level 2

Is it possible to display the value of <%= delivery.internalName %> in the Tracked-URL Calculation formula? 

For example, I have just sent an email with &TC=<%= delivery.internalName %>&DC=<%= delivery.deliveryCode %> in the Tracked-URL Calculation formula.

The ‘delivery code’ of the delivery is set to: Test1

The delivery ‘Internal name’ is: DM988400

When I send an email delivery, the delivered email that lands in the Inbox contains the following tags in the URL:

TC=Mid_1583534&DC=Test1

The Delivery Code tag is correct. The Internal Name tag is not correct: It should display DM988400, but is instead displaying Mid_1583534

Is Mid_15xxxxx a mid sourcing number? How can I get the Internal Name stored on the local server instance, in our case a DM number to display in either an email or URL.

We do not want the mid sourcing (mid_) number.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

I have solved this by creating a variable on the delivery and set the variables value to ‘@internalName’. This allows me to access the local internal name rather than the mid sourcing internal name.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

I have solved this by creating a variable on the delivery and set the variables value to ‘@internalName’. This allows me to access the local internal name rather than the mid sourcing internal name.