Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

deliverabilty sever

Level 4

what is deliverabilty sever and who manages it in hybrid architecture

please help me to und this

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Shruti1 

1. Mid-sourcing is done 1st and is carried over by Adobe via a Customer Care ticket
  2. Customer is responsible to upgrade their instances, I would recommend to engage Adobe Service Consulting to assist you in the upgrade and you would get into contact to your Adobe Customer Success Manager.

Check the following documentation to get you ready for upgrade

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/monitoring-campaign-classic/updating-... 

I strongly suggest you engage Adobe Consulting Services to help you on the topic if you're not sure about it

Thanks

Denis

View solution in original post

13 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi @Shruti1 

Deliverability Server is solely managed by Adobe and is containing all the required information to ensure emails are sent as per ISPs known requirements: throttling, etc... 

For Hybrid, it is used by the mid-sourcing instance when emails are sent and on the marketing side, you have to configure the connection to the new server as per the document earlier sent.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/sending-messages/deliverability-manag...  

See email rules for instance. 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/sending-messages/monitoring-deliverie...

Thanks

Denis

Level 4

hi @Denis_Bozonnet 

thanks a ton for your reply

so mid sourcing server and deliverability server are same

plz plz help me to und this as m very consfused

here or

midsourcing is instance or it is a  sever

and 

or mid sourcing instance is called as deliverability server

please tell me diff or similarities or relation between the two

Level 4

midsourcing server or deliverability server are same

Employee Advisor

Hi @Shruti1 

No it's totally different, Delivery Server owns the elements used across all instances sending emails. It's a single environments which information are synchronised daily to all instances sending emails....

Thanks

Denis

Level 4

Thanks @Denis_Bozonnet 

Thank you for your help

Can you please help me one more query plz

incase of hybrid model :

for build upgrade:

mid sourcing sever will be upgraded by adobe team

and 1)steps to upgRAde the build on MArketing server will be provide by which team ?

2)is there any general/same steps which we have to follow if we need to do build upgrade on  markeitng server everytime

3)please tell me incase of hybrid deployment ----

adobe will do mid =sorcing server upgarde this i know

but  for makrting sever upgrade --who will provide the steos --adobe or?which team

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Shruti1 

1. Mid-sourcing is done 1st and is carried over by Adobe via a Customer Care ticket
  2. Customer is responsible to upgrade their instances, I would recommend to engage Adobe Service Consulting to assist you in the upgrade and you would get into contact to your Adobe Customer Success Manager.

Check the following documentation to get you ready for upgrade

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/monitoring-campaign-classic/updating-... 

I strongly suggest you engage Adobe Consulting Services to help you on the topic if you're not sure about it

Thanks

Denis

Level 4

Adobe Service Consulting to assist you in the upgrade and you would get into contact to your Adobe Customer Success Manager.

@Denis_Bozonnet 

Adobe Service Consulting to assist you in the upgrade and you would get into contact to your Adobe Customer Success Manager.

who is that team

how can i contact them

who can give me info or steps to upgrade maekrting seerver in hybrid model

please help me with this also

steps are same for every build upgrade on Marketing server???in in hybrid model

who provide these steps -buildupgrade on Marketing server???

Employee Advisor

Hi @Shruti1 

What company are you working with? I would need the customer name to try to find your CSM.

Thanks a lot

Denis

Level 4

@Denis_Bozonnet 

I am working for wipro technologies 

client name :estee lauder conpanies japan

please help me —who can 

help me here in buiod upgrade in hybrid model

Community Advisor

Hi @Shruti1 ,

The faster and more secure way to seek your account manager (CSM) details would be via a support ticket to Adobe.

Br,
Shubham