Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Deliverability IP Warming in AC

Level 3

What is the best method to do IP Warming in AC.  This is the first big send email send and a reputation need to be established?  Should use use waves as displayed below:

IP Warm image2.jpg

What are you thoughts?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi @Clarence_Bunch,

This question was recently addressed in one of our Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Break that happened on 24th June, 2021 at 8am PT with Tamara Robertson a.k.a @tarobert, Deliverability Consultant for Adobe Campaign. 

You can check the response here: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic/adobe-campaign-community-q-a...

Feel free to reach out to Tamara on the same thread in case you have any follow up questions.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

Warming is supposed to be increasing batch size, not decreasing.

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 3

I orginally thought that too, but the Adobe Deliverability Consultant recommended this method. 

Community Advisor

Hi,

Depending of the use case it's possible. Some clients want to reach a daily volume while some clients to reach a global volume.

That's being said, the common recommendation is to increase the batch size as Jon said.

few recommendations:

• make sure your delivery validity cover all waves (per default it's 5 days)
  • you should start with most reactive users ( active last 30 days, last 60 days, last 90 days, etc)
  • warming up is a back and forth process. my opinion is to do it in several deliveries instead of one. the main reason is you will have to adapt with the ISP rules until they consider you as a safe sender. So the volume of gmail is not the same as yahoo or outlook. In your example you're doing a random sample and you may have issues if you sent more than your quotas.

At high level, as i'm aware of the size, breakdown and targeting criteria of your final audience, I will say this plan is not optimal.

Thanks.

David

David Kangni

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi @Clarence_Bunch,

This question was recently addressed in one of our Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Break that happened on 24th June, 2021 at 8am PT with Tamara Robertson a.k.a @tarobert, Deliverability Consultant for Adobe Campaign. 

You can check the response here: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic/adobe-campaign-community-q-a...

Feel free to reach out to Tamara on the same thread in case you have any follow up questions.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa