Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to store Feedback form data from email to AC database

Level 1

HI Team,

I hope you are doing good.

I am working on a project in which we are trying to capture the feedback form data. The form is send as an email and when the user enters the details , they must be stored directly in the database and a thank you message should appear there only.

Problem : Mostly whenever feedback is asked from a user , a link is shared in the email where the user can click and share the feedback, which has a very minimum success rate . We need a solution where the user can provide the feedback in the email only , rather than navigating to any other link or page and the same is stored in the database.

Solution : I tried to implement the same using Web App and  preload the data in the form as entered by the user but I am not able to achieve the same .

Could anyone please point me in the right direction or if there are any references that would be helpful.

Thank You

Have a good day

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

This isn't a feature of email, though perhaps something Gmail will extend in the future.

To increase participation just pay for it, with a credit or similar.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

This isn't a feature of email, though perhaps something Gmail will extend in the future.

To increase participation just pay for it, with a credit or similar.

Thanks,

-Jon