Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Data loading activity & Enrichment activity

Level 5

Hi Team, 

Is there a method through which I can merge the data retrieved from the data loading activity with the enrichment activity, ensuring that all columns and their respective values are obtained from the corresponding schema (specifically, the feature schema in my case)?

I am getting 0 results , tried using the enrichment as well and still see 0. Please suggest

rvnth_0-1716289554818.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi @AkshayAnand 

What worked for me is  Enrichment activity after the data loading activity with reconciliation configuration under the advanced tab of enrichment

Thank you everyone

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @rvnth ,

Could you Please share us the configurations used in Enrichment activity as well.

Regards,

Pravallika.

Level 5

Hi @LakshmiPravallika ,

I've chosen data linked to the filtering dimension and designated the targeting dimension as the recipient table, with the filtering dimension set as the feature table.

Please suggest if I have to update my data  loading activity or any other changes

Community Advisor

Hi @rvnth 

You can create a dummy field to create a join between the two transitions and merge the data.

For example: -

AkshayAnand_0-1716455048594.png

In the data loading activity, I loaded a file with Dummy field as "A".

AkshayAnand_1-1716455124824.png

And in the below transition after query, I used enrichment activity to create the same dummy field 

AkshayAnand_2-1716455182201.png

Now in the Union, I kept the primary set as the query transition and create a join on the dummy field.

AkshayAnand_3-1716455233350.png

And here is the result:

AkshayAnand_4-1716455351129.png

Hope this helps

Regards

Akshay

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi @AkshayAnand 

What worked for me is  Enrichment activity after the data loading activity with reconciliation configuration under the advanced tab of enrichment

Thank you everyone