Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

data linked to filtering dimemsion and data of the filtering dimension differemce

Level 4

hi all,

i want to und the differnece  between data linked to filtering dinesnion and data of the filtering dimension in enrichment and query acticitt in acc

oelase help me to explain the difffernece

thanks...

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Considering your query activity's filtering dimension is nms:recipient,

on selecting Data of the filtering dimension, you can add the attributes of the table like firstName, lastName, email etc

on selecting Data linked to the filtering dimension, you can add the attributes from the linked tables like broadLogRcp, trackingLogRcp etc

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 4

hi 

i checked that but still confused

can u please explain me the same with one example

or screenshot please

like for example i m using query activity with email id is NOT empty

now in enrichment if i select

1.data linked to filtering dimension 

2.data of the filtering dimesnion

what will be the diff 

please help to expalin with one screenshot

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

on selecting Data of the filtering dimension, you can add the attributes of the table like firstName, lastName, email etc

on selecting Data linked to the filtering dimension, you can add the attributes from the linked tables like broadLogRcp, trackingLogRcp etc

Level 4

@ParthaSarathy 

what is targeting dimension u selected here????/

i think tageting dimesnion nms:recipient, here and filtering dimesniosn is somethignelse,please correct me

Please let me know one example where

targeting dimension is : mcd:recipient,

filtering dimension :mcd:transactionn

now what we can do with

1.Data of the filtering dimension,

2.Data linked to the filtering dimension,

pleas ehelp

Community Advisor

yes, Targeting dimension is nms:recipient.

I would suggest you to create a query and configure targeting dimension as recipient and filtering dimension as transaction and see the difference when you select data of the filtering dimension and data linked to the filtering dimension