Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

custom adobe campaign report example using workflow

Level 3

Hi All, 

I need one example of custom report in adobe campaign created for projects

-medium complex one

i need this 

custom report craetion workflow  with use case example fir any project--medium complex one

to explain the same in interview

hope u understand,please help to give one example

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@jefrii , Lets say you have a recurring campaign with multiple deliveries which runs daily. And business wants to get a daily report via email with the content of how many emails got triggered for each delivery and their sent count, failed count, unsubscribed count etc of it as a daily report, then you can create a workflow to fetch this count and trigger an email to business with count details and schedule this reporting workflow to run daily once, so that business team will receive count details for the recurring campaign. Similar way, there may be many use cases where you might required to create a reporting workflows.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@jefrii , Lets say you have a recurring campaign with multiple deliveries which runs daily. And business wants to get a daily report via email with the content of how many emails got triggered for each delivery and their sent count, failed count, unsubscribed count etc of it as a daily report, then you can create a workflow to fetch this count and trigger an email to business with count details and schedule this reporting workflow to run daily once, so that business team will receive count details for the recurring campaign. Similar way, there may be many use cases where you might required to create a reporting workflows.

Level 3

@ParthaSarathy 

thanks for your reponse, can you please help to send me this workflows diagram and acitivties along with code, pelase help

Community Advisor

@jefrii , this is just an example. In this use case, you can create a query with targeting dimension as nms:delivery and query all the deliveries you required (may be by utilising delivery code and creation date) for delivery report.

Then in additional data, configure all the parameters (indicators) required for reporting. And configure the email delivery with this targetData