Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Creating a custom channel in Adobe Campaign v7

Level 1

Hello dear support team,

I'm looking for a procedure to add a custom channel into Adobe (like "Batch" (https://batch.com/fr) for the push notification or MSU, a custom homemade channel, for secured messages).

Thank you very much,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @alepeculier,

You can do this by creating a Javascript that overload the native "processDeliveryPart" function.

Your Javascript should look like this :

//-------------------------------------------
//Overload Adobe Campaign Delivery Connector
function processDeliveryPart(deliveryPart){
	for each ( var msg in deliveryPart.message ){
		// do what you have to do with your message. i.e call Batch API to send message
	}
}

Then you should create a new External account for this channel. In the "Connector" part on this External account you specifie the JS that you've created previously.

That's the general idea.

Br,

Amine

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @alepeculier,

You can do this by creating a Javascript that overload the native "processDeliveryPart" function.

Your Javascript should look like this :

//Overload Adobe Campaign Delivery Connector
function processDeliveryPart(deliveryPart){
	for each ( var msg in deliveryPart.message ){
		// do what you have to do with your message. i.e call Batch API to send message
	}
}

Then you should create a new External account for this channel. In the "Connector" part on this External account you specifie the JS that you've created previously.

That's the general idea.

Br,

Amine

Level 1

Hello Amine,

thank you for your feedbacks. Then, I understand that to communicate to the custom channel, it depends on the available APIs

BR,

Aristide