Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Count of records in a table

Level 1

I'm looking for some help in getting counts for records in Campaign.  I have an external transactions database that I'm querying as the target and filtering dimension.  Within the table is a field (MemberID) that can be duplicated across multiple transactions, so after I have the transactions returned that i'm looking for, I want to have a count of the number of times the Member ID appears.  Example:

TransactionID (Key)MemberID

I want to get a count of the number of times the MemberID appears, but I'm having issues because the MemberID is not a key.  I have no problem doing counts other times with counts related to the table keys, but I'm lost on this one.  I'm looking for results like:

Member IDCount of MemberID

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @whalen1618 ,

click on Advanced Parameters and select option Disable automatic adding of primary keys of the targeting dimension and that will work for you. Needed only when you do aggregation which does not include primary key.

Regards,

MIlan

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @whalen1618 ,

click on Advanced Parameters and select option Disable automatic adding of primary keys of the targeting dimension and that will work for you. Needed only when you do aggregation which does not include primary key.

Regards,

MIlan