Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Contents of folders not appearing in folder view of Adobe Campaign?

Level 1

Hi,

After using the Adobe Campaign platform fine on Friday, I've come into work on Monday and I cannot view the contents of folders in the window panel. I can view the 'tree view' of all the folders, but when I click on a folder (that I know has content, for example a delivery template), the list of contents do not appear at the top of the window where they used to, or anywhere else.

I've tried the different view options, I've restarted my computer and uninstalled then re-installed Adobe Campaign but the folder contents still are not working.

So currently I can't duplicate, view or report on existing campaigns, templates, etc.

Any ideas on what the problem could be?

Thank you very much for your help!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi krystellek96633897​,

Please can you try to check, if the data still exists in Data Schemas(like Campaigns in Operation scheam and Delivery template in Delivery schema).

Administration->Configuration-> Data schemas.

If they exist, from the folder link you can try to check the full path of the folder.

Regards,

Deb

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi krystellek96633897​,

Please can you try to check, if the data still exists in Data Schemas(like Campaigns in Operation scheam and Delivery template in Delivery schema).

Administration->Configuration-> Data schemas.

If they exist, from the folder link you can try to check the full path of the folder.

Regards,

Deb