Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Client console login redirects to server page instead of campaign environment

Level 3

Hi Team, 

We are trying to get the IMS working within our team and unfortunately are facing an issue whereby when selecting login with adobe ID it allows us to login but goes to the server page instead of logging into the environment. 

Am I missing something? As I have followed the IMS setup guide step by step.

Appreciate the support.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @Sukrity_Wadhwa ,

Realized the issue was not on our end, the redirection URL managed by adobe services was not configured correctly, we have got the team to fix their end and it worked, config on our end was correctly done. 

It was difficult to trace this issue as we do not have visibility of the config on managed services, we had to push really hard to find out what the error could have been and spent loads of hours trying to get hold of someone to speak to.

But all good in the end, we have it working, and also we provided the fix for IMS which was incorrectly configured.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @NayanMistry ,

Make sure your configuration settings of the MAC external account are correct. Link 

The Digital activation team of Adobe usually provides these configuration details.

So you may try reaching out to Digital Team via a support ticket or via your CSM.

Br,

Shubham

Level 3

Hi @Shubham_Goyal__ , 

I have configured and also got all the details from the support team however, still when logging in it redirects to the server welcome page as apposed to the actual console - as you can see from the screenshot below it mentioned not connected and presents the server internet information services page.

NayanMistry_0-1676546858586.png

Community Advisor

hi @NayanMistry , have to try this AdobeId login via another machine? Just to rule out the issue is not specific to your Windows settings.

If you confirm that all config settings like callback URL (1), etc are correct and still you are redirected to the IIS page then there could be a configuration issue at the Redirection Server (IIS setting of your campaign server). Now as the campaign server here would be hosted by Adobe so you can ask the Adobe TechOps team to troubleshoot this redirection issue from the backend.

(1) some common troubleshooting steps: link

Br,

Shubham

Level 3

Hi @Shubham_Goyal__ ,

We have a hybrid setup, I can confirm the callback server has been configured from AC side correctly. The instance is managed by us I will check the IIS settings and then feed back.

Appreciate the support and guidance.

Administrator

Hi @NayanMistry,

Were you able to check this at your end and find a resolution? Kindly share.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @Sukrity_Wadhwa ,

Realized the issue was not on our end, the redirection URL managed by adobe services was not configured correctly, we have got the team to fix their end and it worked, config on our end was correctly done. 

It was difficult to trace this issue as we do not have visibility of the config on managed services, we had to push really hard to find out what the error could have been and spent loads of hours trying to get hold of someone to speak to.

But all good in the end, we have it working, and also we provided the fix for IMS which was incorrectly configured.

Administrator

Glad this got fixed for you! Thanks for sharing the update.

Sukrity Wadhwa