Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Can't preview email in Campaign Classic for a restricted account

Level 2

Hi there

I have created a restricted account for our instance of Adobe Campaign Classic. This will be used by an external vendor that we are working with.

The login has restricted access to the Recipient schema but it is able to execute workflows and even deliveries, but I am struggling in making the email preview work for the account. I am getting the below error when trying to preview any email:

DLV-490105 The selected record does not belong to the main target, insufficient data to compute the preview.

Any ideas what kind of permission is required for preview to work?

Thanks

Hugo

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Thanks Jyoti.

Yes, the prepare deliveries permission is granted.

I actually found what the problem was. The preview was trying to use a recipient from the main recipient folder for which the account has restricted access for.

I switched to group of recipients in a test Recipient folder and have full access to the account to that folder and now the preview is working.

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @hugol_vallejo ,

Does your operator has "Prepare Deliveries" Named Right?

Jyoti_Yadav_0-1635829064554.png

Try with this Named Right.

Thanks,

Jyoti.

Correct answer by
Level 2

Thanks Jyoti.

Yes, the prepare deliveries permission is granted.

I actually found what the problem was. The preview was trying to use a recipient from the main recipient folder for which the account has restricted access for.

I switched to group of recipients in a test Recipient folder and have full access to the account to that folder and now the preview is working.

Thanks