Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

call js function in the jssp

Level 3

i create a cus:WechatApiService.jssp and wct:wechatApiService.js, in wct:wechatApiService.js defined a function 'graphExec',  and same business required at jssp, so i call 'graphExec' at jssp, it not able to called, 

at the header of jssp, i had import the js like below, it still not able to called.

<%@ page import="/nl/core/shared/nl.js"%>
<%
loadLibrary("wct:wechatApiService.js");
//required server-side dependencies
NL.ns('NL.API');
NL.require('/nl/core/shared/core.js')
.require('/nl/core/shared/json2.js')
.require('/wct/wechatApiService.js')
.require('/nl/core/jsspcontext.js');

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@wankang ,

Based on the code provided, it looks like you are loading the wechatApiService.js file correctly using the loadLibrary() and NL.require() functions.

However, there could be other reasons why the 'graphExec' function is not being called successfully in the JSSP file. Here are a few things to check:

1. Make sure that the 'graphExec' function is defined in the wechatApiService.js file and is being loaded correctly. You can verify this by adding a console.log() statement in the function and checking the browser console for output.
  2. Check that the function is being called correctly in the JSSP file. You can try calling the function with some test data to see if it returns the expected results.
  3. Check for any errors in the browser console or Adobe Campaign logs that could be causing the issue.

If none of the above suggestions resolve the issue, it may be helpful to provide more information about the specific error message or behavior that you are experiencing.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@wankang ,

Based on the code provided, it looks like you are loading the wechatApiService.js file correctly using the loadLibrary() and NL.require() functions.

However, there could be other reasons why the 'graphExec' function is not being called successfully in the JSSP file. Here are a few things to check:

1. Make sure that the 'graphExec' function is defined in the wechatApiService.js file and is being loaded correctly. You can verify this by adding a console.log() statement in the function and checking the browser console for output.
  2. Check that the function is being called correctly in the JSSP file. You can try calling the function with some test data to see if it returns the expected results.
  3. Check for any errors in the browser console or Adobe Campaign logs that could be causing the issue.

If none of the above suggestions resolve the issue, it may be helpful to provide more information about the specific error message or behavior that you are experiencing.

Level 3
browser output below issue.

JST-310000 Error while compiling script 'get_cus_WechatApiService_jssp' line 68: graphExec is not defined.

Level 3

i try to use below statment to call at  cus:WechatApiService.jssp,

var resultJson = graphExec('POST', 'cgi-bin/message/template/send', para, appid);

below is a issue. 

JST-310000 Error while compiling script 'get_cus_WechatApiService_jssp' line 68: graphExec is not defined.

below is the function defined at wct:wechatApiService.js

WeChatApp.prototype.graphExec = function(method, path, params, appid) {

}

Level 3

it should called like this var resultJson = WeChatApp.prototype.graphExec('POST', 'cgi-bin/message/template/send', para, appid);