Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Build a package programatically to import to ACC

Level 1

I have code (JS/JSSP) in a repository that I would like to push to my ACC environment through a release pipeline. I believe to do this I first need to have this code packaged in the same format as a typical ACC package do some sort of call to import it into ACC. I was wondering if there are any resources surrounding:

1. Creating ACC packages programatically, outside of ACC.
  2. Pushing the package to ACC (maybe a SOAP call?) 
  3. Possibly checking for diffs in ACC vs what is about to be pushed.

Basically, I want to implement something similar to a version control system.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi,

You can do it. Steps

1. You can create a package definition and include object/s (for example all campaign created yesterday) using javascript.

2. Export those package files in some location(for example some predefined folder in sftp).

3. Periodically removed package definition records from instance, also files from sftp.

You can check below link for details

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/campaign/kb/export-packages-automatically.html

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi,

You can do it. Steps

1. You can create a package definition and include object/s (for example all campaign created yesterday) using javascript.

2. Export those package files in some location(for example some predefined folder in sftp).

3. Periodically removed package definition records from instance, also files from sftp.

You can check below link for details

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/campaign/kb/export-packages-automatically.html

Level 1
Hi Inmo, what if you wanted to import the package through the xtkBuilder.InstallPackage from an xml. More than exporting I want to automate the importing