Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Best way to stop all the deliveries of one kind

Level 5

What's the best way to stop and resume the Deliveries of each kind, whenever I want?

For example:

I want to stop all the Email deliveries of all workflows, but keep with the SMS deliveries. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @CampaignerForLife 

You can create a workflow as below :-

AkshayAnand_1-1684401998757.png

1. In Query you can query on nms:delivery schema with the below filtering condition to get all the records.

AkshayAnand_0-1684401981219.png

2. And in the update activity you can update the status field of nms:workflow schema to Paused/Finished.

AkshayAnand_2-1684402188826.png

Regards

A

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi,

You could create a workflow based on channel and then have an update activity that sets the status field to "paused" or "in progress."

Another option is to filter a view within the Campaign explorer view and use the "mass update of selected lines" to update the status that way.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @CampaignerForLife 

You can create a workflow as below :-

AkshayAnand_1-1684401998757.png

1. In Query you can query on nms:delivery schema with the below filtering condition to get all the records.

AkshayAnand_0-1684401981219.png

2. And in the update activity you can update the status field of nms:workflow schema to Paused/Finished.

AkshayAnand_2-1684402188826.png

Regards

A