Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

api request connection time out

Level 2

There is a intermittant connection timeout when the api is accessed from my client to adobe campaign. I see the following error in the webmdl.log whenever this occurs:

2021-01-25 10:15:35 WEB-530007 Error relaying '/nl/jsp/soaprouter.jsp' to URL 'http://localhost:8080/nl/jsp/soaprouter.jsp'. (iRc=-60)

2021-01-25 10:15:35 HTTP connection timed out. (iRc=-53)

This happens every 15 minutes.

I am new to adobe campaign, can you please suggest me where should I start my troubleshooting.

The only way I can get it working again is bounce both nlserver and httpd. 

I checked the number of connections to adobe campaign instance, active live connections to db. Everything looks fine.

We have hybrid instance, and inpremise adobe campaign standard.

Thank you.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @mpalaves 

Time out will be configured in serverConf.xml like below:

<relay debugRelay="false" forbiddenCharsInAuthority="?#.@/:" forbiddenCharsInPath="?#/"

modDir="index.html" startRelay="false" startRelayInModule="true" timeout="60">

Additionaly you can check:

• Tomcat side: This threshold is configured in the nl6/tomcat-7/conf/server.xml file. The maxProcessors attribute lets you increase the threshold of the number of queries processed at a time.
  • Database: set of all connections open at the same time on the database.This threshold is configured in the file nl6/tomcat-7/conf/server.xml. The Pool attribute located in dataSource lets you increase the threshold of queries processed simultaneously.

Regards,

Milan

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @mpalaves 

Time out will be configured in serverConf.xml like below:

<relay debugRelay="false" forbiddenCharsInAuthority="?#.@/:" forbiddenCharsInPath="?#/"

modDir="index.html" startRelay="false" startRelayInModule="true" timeout="60">

Additionaly you can check:

• Tomcat side: This threshold is configured in the nl6/tomcat-7/conf/server.xml file. The maxProcessors attribute lets you increase the threshold of the number of queries processed at a time.
  • Database: set of all connections open at the same time on the database.This threshold is configured in the file nl6/tomcat-7/conf/server.xml. The Pool attribute located in dataSource lets you increase the threshold of queries processed simultaneously.

Regards,

Milan