Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Adobe Classic SOAP Endpoint HTTP Status Codes

Level 1

I'm a developer/analyst working on a Web Service that has integration with an Adobe Classic SOAP endpoint. (.../nl/jsp/soaprouter.jsp) I'd like to have information regarding the HTTP status codes that can be returned when calling this endpoint. So far I've identified that 503, 504 and 404 are all status codes that are returned by API but I don't see any documentation regarding the possibilities. Is this information available anywhere?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jake,

Your answer is somewhere here: Search Results

I can feel it!

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Pablo

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

Those are standard HTTP status codes.

NB: The services also return values in the response bodies, so 200 OK doesn't necessarily mean 'success', only that the call succeeded. Oftentimes there's no error at all, and the value of an id field can be used for status, e.g. id > 0 (message center).

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 1

Thanks for your reply.

Yes these status codes are standard, I'm looking to find which other status codes can in practice be returned by such an API. As in, which of these responses are implemented to be returned by Adobe Campaign Classic SOAP endpoints.

I've already categorised different responses to handle the possibility of a 200 returning some other kind of status in the body.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jake,

Your answer is somewhere here: Search Results

I can feel it!

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Pablo