Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign v8 - SFDC CRM Connector Issue

Level 4

Hi All,

I am facing a very strange error on certain occasions, when I export data from ACC to SFDC using the CRM Connector. It happens randomly on certain occasion and I find no option to fix. Can you please let me know what could be issue.

The error that I get is this 

"Node internalUpdTarget is found in input schema but not the output schema. During export input and output schemas ( as well as temporary schemas ) must be identical. Please save the  activity again to force the update of the output schema"

Regards,

DG

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi DG,

Its difficult to say without seeing the schemas themselves but it the error message seems clear that there is a mismatch on expected fields from the input and output schemas. Considering temporary schemas may be at play here I would take a look and rebuild any enrichment activities. Another client ran into something similar and they were also using a loop condition instead of a scheduler to rerun the workflow, if this is the case for you then I'd recommend switching over to a scheduler as well.

Finally, if the issue still persists, you can enable debug mode in the javascript library for the crm:connectorDataMgt.js. This should provide some more detailed logging that can be analyzed.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi DG,

Its difficult to say without seeing the schemas themselves but it the error message seems clear that there is a mismatch on expected fields from the input and output schemas. Considering temporary schemas may be at play here I would take a look and rebuild any enrichment activities. Another client ran into something similar and they were also using a loop condition instead of a scheduler to rerun the workflow, if this is the case for you then I'd recommend switching over to a scheduler as well.

Finally, if the issue still persists, you can enable debug mode in the javascript library for the crm:connectorDataMgt.js. This should provide some more detailed logging that can be analyzed.

Regards,

Craig

Level 4

Hi @Craig_Thonis ,

Can you please let me know how to setup debug in JS.

We are on v8 and Adobe Managed. Where and how can we see the debug output as well.

Your guidance will really help. Additionally we have raised a ticket with Adobe, as well

Regards,

DG

Community Advisor

Hi @dipendu_g 

If there is any modification made (either in campaign or SFDC), then you can try pulling those attributes in CRM connector activity so that both the systems gets in-sync.

Regards

Administrator

Hi @dipendu_g,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know. In case the given solutions were helpful, then kindly choose the one that helped you the most as the 'Correct Reply'.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa