Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Report Suite names not populating in campaign

Level 3

Hi All,

I'm using Campaign classic v7 and trying to setup external account of type Web Analytics. When I click 'configure' after selecting integration type, in 'Report Suite' field dropdown I'm getting only one report suit name. I'm not able to see other report suites even though I have campaign admin access. 

Did anyone has came across such issue and has got it resolved? please let me know the reason and action to take to resolve it.

Thank you.

parmeshwarr3905_0-1670414535228.png

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @parmeshwarr3905 

Have you checked if the other report suites have been added to the Adobe Analytics product profile?

Here is a link to the documentation to check the correct permissions:

Adobe Analytics connector provisioning | Adobe Campaign

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 3

Yes other report suites are added to the product profile.

Employee Advisor

Hi Parmeshwarr,

Did you walk through the integration instructions for both Campaign and Analytics? If the connection is working, and you only see the default suite. In that case, there is likely a configuration on the Analytics side that needs to be adjusted either at the product profile level or the Analytics permissions (Configuration).

If you are still unable to isolate the issue, I may suggest reaching out to Adobe Analytics Support to confirm that everything on the AA side is configured.