Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign V8 - Enterprise FFDA - Snowflake access

Level 2

Hi, If you have Enterprise FFDA deployment model for your Adobe Campaign V8; can you connect directly to the provisioned Snowflake database (outside Adobe Campaign)? So you could build your ETLs etc. in any external tooling and push data directly to that Snowflake.

Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @wiki ,

I hope you want direct access to your Adobe-hosted DB in the V8 environment so you can directly perform your ETL operations in the Adobe-managed DB without involving an adobe campaign so, it that's so then I think Adobe might not be able to provide the credentials/access to their managed DB as due to security reasons. Still want better confirmation on this decision then worth contacting your CSM (Adobe's account manager) you can help to discuss this directly with the product/provisioning team of the Adobe campaign.

Br,

Shubham

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @wiki ,

I hope you want direct access to your Adobe-hosted DB in the V8 environment so you can directly perform your ETL operations in the Adobe-managed DB without involving an adobe campaign so, it that's so then I think Adobe might not be able to provide the credentials/access to their managed DB as due to security reasons. Still want better confirmation on this decision then worth contacting your CSM (Adobe's account manager) you can help to discuss this directly with the product/provisioning team of the Adobe campaign.

Br,

Shubham