Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign V8 - Call via API

Level 2

Hi Team,

Can anyone pls let me know how to insert data into Adobe schemas via API from POSTMAN / 3rd party systems in Adobe Campaign Classic V8?

I have worked on campaign V7 by generating WSDL collection and authenticating using the session Logon method.

This is bit urgent, as we have onboarded new project and the data source is via API

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @ignatius_dilip 

The process is similar to v7. Only thing which is changed is the authentication.

You will have to create a technical operator to authenticate and send data via APIs

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/campaign/technotes-ac/tn-new/ims-migration#:~:text=A%20te....

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @ignatius_dilip 

The process is similar to v7. Only thing which is changed is the authentication.

You will have to create a technical operator to authenticate and send data via APIs

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/campaign/technotes-ac/tn-new/ims-migration#:~:text=A%20te....

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 2

Hi Manoj,

I tried this by following the steps mentioned in the document and it doesn't seem to be working. 

I could not see the technical operator created automatically after authentication. Not sure if I did it correctly the API authentication. Could you pls help me?

Attached are some screenshots from POSTMAN

Community Advisor

Hello @ignatius_dilip 

Check if the profiles added in this technical operator has the messagecenter profile as well.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 2

Hi Manoj,

I have tried with the regular session token generation as the same as V7. It seemed to be working for me.