Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Classic Scheduler

Level 2

Hello Team,

I need to trigger a workflow for weekdays at 8:45 AM and everyday 10:45 am & 1:45 pm. Can you please suggest me how to configure this in Scheduler activity.

Thanks in advance. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi @kumarg - its not recommended by Adobe, but you can use multiple schedulers in your workflow and schedule the three different schedules separately.

Probably a better way to do it would be to have 3 separate "start" workflows and a main workflow. Each of the start workflows have a scheduler that executes on one of your schedules and some Javascript to fire an event call to kick off the "main" workflow which has an External Signal as the start point.

The Javascript in each scheduler would look something like

xtk.workflow.PostEvent("yourMainWorkflowInternalName", "signal", "",<variables />, false);

There are lots of ways to achieve this

Cheers

Darren

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi @kumarg - its not recommended by Adobe, but you can use multiple schedulers in your workflow and schedule the three different schedules separately.

Probably a better way to do it would be to have 3 separate "start" workflows and a main workflow. Each of the start workflows have a scheduler that executes on one of your schedules and some Javascript to fire an event call to kick off the "main" workflow which has an External Signal as the start point.

The Javascript in each scheduler would look something like

xtk.workflow.PostEvent("yourMainWorkflowInternalName", "signal", "",<variables />, false);

There are lots of ways to achieve this

Cheers

Darren

Community Advisor

Hi @kumarg 

You will need two  schedulers in your workflow.

DavidKangni_0-1604618129139.png

DavidKangni_1-1604618220764.png

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

Administrator

Hi @kumarg,

Were you able to resolve this query with any of the given solutions? Please let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa