Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

adding parameter Campaign Target rawbox recommendations

Level 7

I would like to set up this parameter in Campaign when included recommendation from Target:
mboxNoRedirect=1

How to do that? I am not able to write down that manually

Michael_Soprano_0-1716811312702.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Michael_Soprano , After adding all the parameters in 'Insert an image using Adobe target' window, click on Ok, and click on Source tab below and make the modification (go to source tab and search for &amp;mboxNoRedirect=<%= recipient.text1%>&amp;

Replace <%= recipient.text1%> with 1)

ParthaSarathy_0-1716813529979.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Michael_Soprano ,

By default, you can able to select field from target mapping's schema.

You can try this, select recipient.text1 as shown in the image, and go to source tab and search for &amp;mboxNoRedirect=<%= recipient.text1%>&amp;

Replace <%= recipient.text1%> with 1

Level 7

Would you be so kind and share some screenshots? 

Unfortunately I am not advanced in Campaign ...

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Michael_Soprano , After adding all the parameters in 'Insert an image using Adobe target' window, click on Ok, and click on Source tab below and make the modification (go to source tab and search for &amp;mboxNoRedirect=<%= recipient.text1%>&amp;

Replace <%= recipient.text1%> with 1)

ParthaSarathy_0-1716813529979.png

Level 7

But still this is an image and this not work with recommendations

I got this url:

https://pwcglobptrsd.tt.omtrdc.net/m2/pwcglobptrsd/ubox/raw?mboxXDomain=disabled&mboxXDomainCheck=tr... 

Its based on HTML Target design and return 3 products using html. Do you have any hints how to implement this in Campaign?

Because include image functionality includes img and I have HTML or optionally JSON

Michael_Soprano_0-1716847495331.png