Expand my Community achievements bar.

Introduce and Express yourself!

Level 10

Hello,

We are happy to have you on the Adobe Audience Manager Community!

Feel free to introduce yourself on this thread and connect to other members of the community as well. Here goes mine:

I am Gaurang recently started working as a Product Community Manger for Adobe Audience Manager and have been with Adobe for more than 7 years. I did my graduation in Computer Sciences. Prior to this role I was working as a software engineer and worked on multiple Experience cloud products. I’m a fitness and adventure sport enthusiast.

Reach out to me for your AAM community troubles. I'll be glad to be help you!

PS: This is the best place to know AAM's Audience and their traits

*THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR SUPPORT. PLEASE DO NOT ASK A QUESTION HERE. THIS IS MEANT FOR INTRODUCTIONS ONLY.

64 Replies

Level 10

Hi lnati ,

Welcome to the Adobe Audience Manager Community.

I would recommend going through the Getting Started guide. To know more about Audience Manager. Based on your statistical background I would recommend exploring Algorithmic modeling and it's application in user targeting.

Thanks,

Gaurang

Employee

Hello everyone,

It's great to be here as part of the Audience Manager community and always happy to contribute and learn.

Cheers!

Kumar Pritam

Employee

Hi,

I am Pallavi. I am a part of Adobe Audience Manager. Looking forward to learn more about AAM.

Thanks.

Employee

Hello Everyone,

I am Frederick Richard, about 7 month with Adobe working on AAM. I have about 8+ yrs of experience in the mobile ad space.

Level 5

Hello everyone,

I'm Glenn. I'm new to the Adobe suite and come from a marketing, DSP/DMP role having worked with a competitors DMP.

We are syncing Analytic to AAM and I'm looking forward to learning the platform!

Have a great day!

Level 10

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the AAM community. We are hoping to make the community to be buzzing and more active with your contributions.

Thanks,
Gaurang

Employee

Hi,

I am Dhanesh. I have been working with Adobe's Audience Manager team since last 2 years. After completing my graduation in Computer Science, I worked in companies like Infosys, Cybage, HCL-Google, PubMatic and then joined Adobe.

In digital ecosystem, I started working on the Advertisers side, then moved to Publishers side followed by SSP and then to a DMP.

I like listening to music and reading blogs on Adops insider.

Thanks!

Dhanesh Zorawar

Employee

Hello All,

This is Pradeep here! I am working with Adobe for the last 5 years and specialize in technical and business aspects of Adobe Analytics & Audience Manager

Employee Advisor

Hi gmathur1133, Hello Forum Folks,

Christophe here from the AAM Support team based in Edinburgh - Scotland.

I have been answering a few questions already and hope do be able to participate even more in the future

Thanks,

Christophe

Level 1

Hi,

My name is Yeimi Jaimes, I'm Colombian. I'm a publicist, I've been working in the creative industry for two years, specifically in the area of ​​consumer research. That's why it seems so important to know about the different audiences we have in the digital world.

I love to sing and he smiled all the time.

What they need from me. Here I am.
Happy day

Level 1

Hello, I am Kani and I am a marketer who uses Adobe Audience Manager. I have both an undergrad degree in computer science and management, and my masters in public relations. I look forward from learning from everyone and sharing what i learn as well

Level 10

Hey Yeimi and Kani ,

Welcome to the Adobe Audience Manager community. We're are happy to have you.

I'm sure the community would get enriched with your knowledge and if you have any queries do reach out to the community.

In the meantime, I would recommend you to check Adobe Experience League to enhance your knowledge of the solution.

Thanks,

Gaurang

Level 1

hi Guys ,

This is akash Koul , i am a Telecom marketer with 12+ years of experience in CVM , Big data,  revenue generation, I am here to learn and add use cases on how DMP and specially  AAM can help marketers to achieve better customer experience and gain insights and revenues.

Level 1

Hi everyone!

My name is Lidia and I started to work with AAM three weeks ago. I'm sure that this community will be very useful for me to learn about DMP technologies.

Best,

Lídia

Employee

Hi all,

I'm Jenn and new to the AAM LFS team. Excited to be here and learn from you all!

Level 1

Hi, I'm here following the AAM Meetup we had at the EMEA Summit in London. It looks like this community is a great place to connect and I'm looking forward to being part of the community.

Level 1

Hello all,

My name is Manuela Villa but most people call me Manny. It's nice to "e-meet" you! My background is in Digital Marketing and I worked at advertising agencies prior to joining UPS's Digital Communication team. I've recently had the opportunity to transfer into the DMP team and this community's discussions/resources have been instrumental in helping build my AAM knowledge. I'm excited to continue learning from you and hope to one day contribute to the community.

Cheers,

Manny