Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Stuck on Step 1 for AAM integration

Level 2

Hi there, I'm attempting to complete the steps outlines here: Audience Manager Targeting Integration and am stuck on the second part of Step 1:

After joining the program be sure to "Request Product Access". This will provision your developer account which is needed for Adobe to do the backend configuration for your integration.

The response from that link is unauthorized:

You have attempted to access Partner Partner Portal content that requires an additional level of permissions.

If you think you should have access or need additional information, please contact Partner Help Desk.

Looking for suggestion on how to proceed. Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Steve,

I have a login but I've had issues following that direct link as well—instead, try going to the homepage:

https://partners.adobe.com/exchangeprogram/experiencecloud

Make sure you're logged in. Click on the Build link in the menu in the header. Then click on Sandbox on the next page. That should take you to the right place.

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

Thanks for reporting it. We'll get back to you shortly. Please message us your details and we will request our partner team to get in touch with you.

Also, we'll update this post to help you with the possibilities.

Thanks,

Gaurang

Level 10

Have you completed the Step 1A i.e. Join the program?

If not, please follow the step & Join the Adobe Exchange Program for Experience Cloud

Thanks,

Gaurang

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Steve,

I have a login but I've had issues following that direct link as well—instead, try going to the homepage:

https://partners.adobe.com/exchangeprogram/experiencecloud

Make sure you're logged in. Click on the Build link in the menu in the header. Then click on Sandbox on the next page. That should take you to the right place.

Level 2

Yes, I have competed step 1A. Guarang. It appears those instructions do not work for other as well (see Jeds reply). Do you have further instructions.

Level 2

Thanks for the lead JedMadsen​, i completed the sandbox request. I'm honestly not sure if that's what I need or not but it's submitted. Wait and see...

Level 10

Hey Steve,

Did you get the relevant access to sandbox environment as required?

Please let us know if your still facing issues accessing the sandbox environment.

Thanks,

Gaurang

Level 2

Gaurang Mathur​ - I'm now onto Step 5 and waiting on that response (Audience Manager Targeting Integration )

I don't recall how I got around my original issue w/ Step 1. The guide provides an invalid link still and I believe it needs to be fixed. I'm waiting to see if that becomes an issue for my request w/ Step 5 or not.

Level 10

Hey Steve,

Thanks, for the information our teams are working for step 1 and ensuring it doesn't falter any further.

Glad to see you've proceeded till step 5. If you were able to fill relevant information in Step 1.

Thanks,

Gaurang

Level 2

Gaurang Mathur​ - i stumbled across a new page today that looks like an updated version of the one i was given:

Adobe Audience Manager Targeting Integration

vs.

Audience Manager Targeting Integration

You'll notice the difference in Step 1 is the dead link I'm having issues with. I suspect the link I was using is outdated and should be retired?

In any event I'm now stuck on Step 5 waiting for a response on my The AAM Outbound Integration - Request Form. If you could help that would be great. I submitted a ticket for support as I have been waiting for over 7 days thus far. I don't have a ticket number, only this zendesk email address:

Exchange Technical Support <techsupport+id266@adobeexchangeec.zendesk.com>

If you could expedite that review I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers. Steve M.

Level 10

Hey steve_mullin

I hope your queries are resolved now. Are you still encountering technical issues with the platform?

Thanks,

Gaurang