Expand my Community achievements bar.

Native Salesforce App vs Decoupled Angular Application with Salesforce API backend

Level 1

I am working with a potential client and they keep waffling back and forth between building a native Salesforce app or letting me use my preferred front-end technology, Angular.

I am not very familiar with Salesforce course , so if anyone could provide some insight for me, I would be very grateful!

Basically, I believe that building the front-end with Angular and using the Salesforce API for the backend is a great solution that would work really well. (They already use salesforce as their CMS and do not want to change that, which is fine with me.)

As far as I can tell, there is no benefit to building the app directly into Salesforce except that if I built it with Lightning, non-code users could edit the project. Is this interpretation correct? Am I missing something? Can anyone explain why a native Salesforce app would be a better choice?

Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies